Thursday, August 4, 2011

Summer! Summer!

So, I haven't been up to anything new off late asides trying to have fun.. I mean its summer what else could be better.

So I have been going on different dates and I'm gna be blogging about them.. Definitely not going to go into much details.

Few weeks ago.. I thought this was funny so I'll share it and yes.

 I left my uncles, not sure I remember where I was going to .. I think I was about to catch the bus to my brothers' not too sure. Heaven knowz I was dead hungry that day. The only restaurant that was closest to me was Applebees.. And I was contemplating going there to eat, besides I wasn't w/ enough money, but I could still afford it.

I was walking towards applebees when someone called me.. I seriously though I was hearing double because I was too hungry.. But to my surprise, it was a friend.. This dude tht was trying to talk to me last summer.

Anyways, we got into applebees, we spent almost 3hrs there, caught up on old stuffs, gisted, then he dropped me home... I mean it was fun :)

I mean I thought it was funny in a weird way:)

No comments:

Post a Comment