Thursday, August 4, 2011

BLIND DATE

Okay, today was super duper funny! I went on a BLIND DATE.

I doubt if I'll ever do this again.. But errm, I Love adventure so I'm not going to guarantee myself it won't happen again.

Not going to say how I met this dude, well we never met in person, all we did was send eachother emails then later exchanged numbers.. I mean it was fun texting a  stranger. He sent me his picture and I refused to send mine.. Because I dint want to.

Lil info, he was in the army, originally from Haiti but has been here all his life, and yada yada yada!

One day we were texting and a conversation about  "Five guys Burger" came upp. Never been there but I heard they have the best Burgers Ever!!

He decided to try it and said if it tasted so good, we would have our first date there. I agreed.

He went to five Guys, loved it and couldn't wait to take me there.. This was in June. He went to Haiti got back and we decided to meet at the Five Guys Burger on 43rd and 3rd ave, I agreed.

So, on that faithful day which was today, I was suPposed to run some errands for my mom so I could only spend about an hour and a half with him.

I got off the subway, he already texted me to tell me where he was waiting. When I got close to where he was , I acted like I was on the phone so he won't be suspicious or anyth. Remember he doesn't know what I look like.

I saw him and contemplated running away. I mean he wasn't so bad but definitely not my type. I mean I wasn't looking to see if I could date him or whatever, I just went for the fun of it.. But then.. He was so not my type.

I saw someone wit a very big nose :( (no offense that's the best description I can give) I passed him! Walked almost 2blocks away, then thought about it again.. Then I decided to go meet him.

 We exchanged greetings.. hi, side hugs and all that stuffs, then got into the restaurant. He ordered the food, we ate, spoke .. I mean it wasn't so bad afterall.. I mean I spent almost 2 hours w/ him, and left coz I had to run some errands for my mom.

It wasn't so bad, but I don't think or better still , I'm pretty sure we aint gna see each other after today.

I'm OFF to DC tomorrow, Its definitely going to be fun.

I mean its summer, and I'm single.. Just trying to some fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment