Sunday, March 20, 2011

Very Random #100FactsAboutMe

  1. I'm a goal-oriented individual         
  2. I am the third of five children
  3. I'm a Lagos babe ;) 
  4. I love God
  5. My mom is my world and i'm glad she knows I appreciate her
  6. I love my only Doctor Sister
  7. My brothers are my world
  8. I have a soft spot for my dad
  9. I'm too secretive and it kills me
  10. Sometimes I wish I could open up to someone.. but I just can't.. Thats who I am
  11. I love food
  12. I MUST have breakfast to function 
  13. Coffee keeps me going
  14. I love NYC
  15. People get the wrong impression about me
  16. I can get along with anyone if I put my mind to it
  17. I can eat with my enemy
  18. I don't care what people think or say about me
  19. I really don't like eye shadows... they don't work for me
  20. I rule my world
  21. I'm very independent
  22. I love to party, not a very good dancer but a good grinder
  23. Lesbians are cute I think
  24. I have no problem with gay guys
  25. Coming to America drew me closer to God
  26. I used to call my dad's room my bank
  27. I love to research about random things
  28. I wouldn't try singing in public
  29. I am always loved by my bosses for some weird reason
  30. I hardly get upset
  31. I laugh alot
  32. Spongebob, Family guy and Southpark make my day
  33. I am so addicted to chocolates
  34. I hate milk 
  35. I can only take coca pop cereal because it makes my milk chocolaty 
  36. I love to text
  37. I don't have a favorite color, but there is something about red and I
  38. When I get nervous, I bite my nails
  39. The only time my dad hit me was because I hissed at him.. he made me so mad, don't blame me :|
  40. I cannot wait to have my twin boys, I have their name set in my head
  41. Not a big fan of going to the movies
  42. Sometimes, I think I can read minds
  43. I'm very unique in all aspect you can ever imagine
  44. I hate my broad shoulders
  45. I'm a very complicated human being
  46. You can never know what goes through my head
  47. I love to travel
  48. I hate roaches, flies and spiders
  49. I love adventures 
  50. I usually get migraines in the summer.. thanks to the sun
  51. I forgive easily, Life is too short
  52. I love love taking a walk
  53. When i'm bored i make videos of myself dancing
  54. I'm a very weird individual.. My mom keeps reminding me
  55. My first job ever was at a coffee/smoothie shop
  56. I want to own a smoothie and coffee shop some day
  57. I cry
  58. I have never smoked
  59. I have only loved one man genuinely but it ended after 3yrs and a half I believe
  60. I'm currently singe, and i love every bit of it.
  61. I was born November 5, 1988
  62. I'm a 100 percent Scorpio
  63. When i'm upset I buy expensive shoes for myself.. it makes me feel so much better
  64. I don't mind long distance relationships
  65. Call me old school, but I think the idea of friends with benefit is Bullshit
  66. I hate when people try to out smart me because I think i'm pretty smart
  67. My big brother is hilarious.. he practically wants to dictate my life for me
  68. I love to cook
  69. I would never be a house wife no matter how rich my husband is. I've suffered so much in college to let it go
  70. The idea of marriage scares me
  71. I hate cats and snakes
  72. I love the dark
  73. Ibo guys get attracted to me for some weird reason
  74. I went kayaking and thought I was going to die.. I confessed all my sins 
  75. I recently got baptized and i'm glad i did
  76. I have never seen an accident or a dead body before (Thank God)
  77. I hate pain
  78. I cannot ride a bicycle because i'm scared of falling
  79. I'm scared of the rain
  80. I would like to write a book someday
  81. I don't want to be rich or famous.. I just want to be successful
  82. I got my palm read by a fortune teller last summer in NYC and i'm glad I did
  83. I cried to Lion King when I was little
  84. I love the smell of dust
  85. I love and appreciate my friends
  86. I love hard working and goal-oriented guys/men
  87. I love making people laugh.. I mean there is never a dull moment with me
  88. I don't underestimate anyone
  89. My biggest fear? Death of a loved one 
  90. As a kid, I was a Lego builder
  91. I don't play any instruments
  92. I'm scared of aging
  93. I don't believe in Love at first sight..To me, its admiration
  94. I don't have a type.. As long as you're goal oriented, hardworking, taller or same height and smarter than I am.. Well, thats a type :D
  95. I cant stand those who try to impress me.. Please be yourself
  96. I'm very stubborn
  97. I'm a go-getter 
  98.  I think of the weirdest thing you can ever imagine.. sometimes I ask myself  "Why"
  99. I graduate in less than 2 months, not sure what i'm going to do with my life. Hopefully i'll get a job
  100. My name is Nifemi and this has been 100 Facts about me


8 comments:

  1. Lol, sure...
    But why do i feel like its going to be number 59?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..we have so much in common like never smoking, been goal oriented, stubborn, go- getter, complicated and so much more. By the way, I think your shoulders are nice esp in ur profile pic, the top you were wearing complimented ur shoulders well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, Funmi, Thank You, Thank You... too bad i don't like cheetos , lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, Lover girl that's why 96 is there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. and yes miss its number 59!!!
    is it wat im thinking????

    and i second tolu on that post! :D

    ReplyDelete