Tuesday, April 5, 2011

"Men Lie, Women Lie"

I know common sense isn't common, but we could all agree that a man will think women cheat or lie more because thats's who they deal with.On the other hand, women have relationships with men so of course a woman will think men also cheat and lie more than women.

Everyone does the same thing... Men cheat and lie, so do women.

If you ask me, it really doesn't matter who does what... We always just need someone to point a finger at obviously.



I'm by far not the most perfect person in the world, but I'm just trying to live a life that I won't regret. A life that when I have my twins :D, I would be proud to tell them about my childhood, teenage and adult life affair.

So, if you can't be honest with your partner, friends, or whoever, then you can't be honest with yourself. Lies build up and they only lead to dead ends.. Besides, it take a lot to keep up with them.

I mean, I know this babe who lies like an illterate.. OMG, I mean she lies on top of her her H factor. I have literally concluded that she is either a fool or has taken us for fools... It so bad that I know she is in a world of her own.

....Just tell the truth, they say the truth shall set you free..Easier said than done? I know. But I know (I don't want to use the word Learned) in relationships, "Communications is key" it is a two-way thing between the communicator and the receiver.

 And I totally understan we just have to lie sometimes.. but then, what's the benefit? they say there is nothing hidden under the sun :D (Too much  nigerian movies)

Remember, when you're honest, you dont need so much energy to keep up with them.

2 comments: