Monday, April 4, 2011

I dream of You & I

When I lay on my bed and close my eyes,
My thoughts for you keep running in my heart,
I Long for you.

It was just you and I
We were walking hand in hand,
It was so windy that it began to rain,
Thunder struck, I woke up,
Then I realized it was only a dream


I had a dream,
We were laying on the grass,
Watching the clouds, counting the stars,
You kissed me, till I woke up,
It was only a dream. 

I swear, I hear your voice inside my head,
I can imagine you and I together,
I know it will happen,
I know it is true.

When I dream of you,
I find myself close to your arms,
You are so near to me in my soul.

I had a dream about you,
We were sitting at the park,
Talking about our future,
You beside me and the twins in the middle,
It felt so pure

I had a dream about you,
The cloud was covering the sun,
We both knew what the time was.
But either of was cared to leave
It was all a Dream

I long to meet you




4 comments:

  1. awwwww. this is such a cute poem.
    you really dont wanna give up your dream about having twins shey? see me see trouble oh. i hope your future hubby is on board with this twins business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loool, i have their names in my head :D
    Thanks, and I really do hope so too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really love this!!! best write-up so far on this stinking blog! :p *in ur face*

    me toooooo! i want twins toooooooo!!!!
    yay us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Desayo, C'mon SHARAP! LoL

    I know you love my blog... Lol
    Hence, Since we both want twins, we need to work together...hehehe!

    ReplyDelete