Friday, March 25, 2011

10 Funny facts + Guilty Pleasures

  1. I almost never answer my phone (very bad habit) but I will text you back almost immediately


2.          I do a little happy dancing when I'm about to eat. I don't even realize i do it either until my house mates point it out.


3.           I love chick flicks and west African movies...West African movies could be boring and hilarious but they put me to sleep 

  
4.             Jnr whoppers and big macs, totally love them.

                                                              
5.      I'm a freak. Yes, I know. Walking is one of my guilty pleasures. I know it shouldn't be because the last time I checked, I was below the normal body fat. I just can't help it. 
6.     Procastinating should be my middle name. I tend to legitimize just checking one more tweet before doing what I really want or should be doing. I'm really working on this one as its a guilty pleasure turned sour.



7.     I can't sleep when there are any sounds around such as TV, music or whatever.. I need it to be quiet round be. I hate noise when i'm about to sleep cause i'm a light sleeper.

8.     I love taking self portraits of myself.
  

9.      Twitter- I cannot help it.. Even if i'm not tweeting, my followers tweets crack me up. I'll rather twitter to facebook

10.      When I find a song I like, I listen to it over and over and over and over again till I can't stand it. Right now, its I can't stop loving you by Kem

3 comments:

  1. yup im the same way for all your guilty pleasures ....... EXACTLY

    ReplyDelete
  2. naaa...not all the guilty pleasures..definitely not dancing before eating and not walking either! thats why i can dash u 10pounds! hehehehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Desayo, Me dancing before eating is something i do unconsciously.. I seriously can't help it.

    @Lovelife4sale: IDK why i'm just seeing your comment.. But YaaaY! I'm glad i'm not the only weirdo...LOL

    ReplyDelete