Tuesday, March 1, 2011

His love I left (Part 1)

"Oh my God! I think I heard a girls voice in the background... is he seeing someone else? has he already gotten over me? I could swear i heard a girl cough....why do i wish i never broke up" She said.

He was her first and hoped he would be the last...but things usually don't turn out the way we want it. Five years ago, this random dude walked up to her at a house part and asked her on a date. She refused.

We know how determined guys never give up.

Well, they became friends. He wanted to be more than friends but she wasn't ready for any commitment. He had no other option than to stick to the friendship. A year went by, and the chemistry was there. She finally decided to give him a chance.

She was the shy type and he wasn't ... PDA was pretty embarrassing to her. One day, he decided to invite her over to his house to spend the night. It was war. she called her best friend for advice "should i take my toothbrush or my PJ's? what am i supposed to do when I get there, I'm scared, I don't think i'm ready for this or do you want to come with me?" She said nervously. Her best friend thought it was so funny but understood the fact that it was going to be her first night in a guy's house.

Calm down my love, and be yourself ...Remember, nothing would happen if you don't want it to, her best friend said.

About an hour later, the dude came to pick her up.. they stopped at a Chinese buffet to get dinner and headed to his place. As soon as they they got to the front of his house, her heart skipped.

To be continued ...






3 comments: