Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Thoughts

Everyday I make plans or try to put an effort towards something. Like looking for a job, looking into grad school definitely not thinking of raising  children for now and so on.

I believe Effort + Plan = Success
I guess that's what I want to believe.

I wonder and I ask myself, what's going on in my life? Today, and in the long run?
My very good friend tells me I worry too much.. Come to think of it, if I don't worry for myself, who will? My mom? well she will, but it's my life.

My favorite aunt called me yesterday and one conversation led to another till she said "I was ripe for marriage". In my head I was like "This lady is talking balls" She emphasized that we children of nowadays all we think about is our achievements and we forget that we are incomplete without a man or a woman. Truth I thought.

Sometimes I wonder what life looks like out there in the distant future.. Where do I want to be five years from now? ten years? even two years? what visions do i see springing forth?

Too many questions, no answer.. I agree I worry a lot.




We all agree that we sometimes wonder what the future holds. Some seek out blindly to discovering the future by trusting in horoscopes, tarot card readings and juju (Lol) My little secret: Last summer in New York City, I went to get my palm read. Well, I was glad I did because I checked it out of my to-do list. However, I dint do it to know about my future but for the fun of it...To to my surprise the lady told everything about myself. It was pretty intense and scary.. I cried. :|





Anyways, it's wonderful to know that you don't need to seek any means in attempting to know what the future holds for you. Instead, look to the One who knows exactly where you would be in five years, ten years. I realized he won't lay it out for you.. rather, he will guide you on the steps today that will take you in the direction he wants you to go.


In other words, the dream you have for your future, lay them down before God

"Entrust your efforts to the Lord, and all your plans will succeed" 



7 comments:

  1. mademoiselle cessez de vous inquiéter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only God knows our future- Women stop reading ur books nd go marry. U all jst want to b competitive. smh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooool @ 0.rero
    We are not trying to compete.. we just want to be independent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey so wat did ur palm read???? #CURIOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha Desayo!
    would tell you in person if i remember.

    ReplyDelete
  6. just seeing this one... time have really passed... thinking back i remember that day very clearly...

    ReplyDelete