Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bla! Blaa!! Blaaaa!!!

This world is a very funny place. Life indeed is funny.

I sit at work and think of my life.. of what I have been through up to this point. I am indeed grateful. I have a lot to complain about but then I realize there are so many people going through worse things in this life that all i say is Thank you Lord.

Things seem to be going by so fast. I guess that is what life and growing up is all about. Looking back to when my sister and I use to go out together and pretend to be friends instead of sisters because we are nothing alike.. We did it for the the fun of it I think.

Or when I slapped my immediate younger brother for some reason I don't remember and he said he saw a vision to kill me.Oh my God, I was scared out of my life.. My mom locked me in my room.. Looking back, I thought it was the funniest thing ever.

Between, I would never forget the day my parents traveled out of town which was quite unusual. Sooo this dude that claimed he liked me came to pick me up because I told him i was hungry. He took me to sweet sensation bought food for my sister and I. After that, he wanted us to chill inside his car alone.. Then o.. I think I was less than 15 then or so.. Not so sure.. Hmm, i trust my sister, when she realized I came back with food, she just came to knock on the window of the car, that i needed to come in and my mom was back.. All was a lie.. we just wanted free food.

That was then though, We are all grown  now

Note from by Internship Supervisor <3
There are so many things going through my head.Which is really normal for me. I sit, laugh, joke and make fun of people while so many things go through my head. Thank God for the smile He keeps putting on my face.

When I grow up, I WILL write a book about Life in the perspective at which I grew up. And I want to make an impact in the society and make a difference in the lives of so many.. God willing and sparing my life.

Some years from now, what I have been thinking about is... going to china on vacation.. I mean when i get a job after grad.. which is less than a month from now. I want to treat my mom to China.. It's going to be we the girls.. my sis, mom and I.

I know my brothers would almost kill themselves when it comes to pass.. but too bad they are not women.

I dream big. That is who I am. I take advantages of every opportunity i have. Life indeed is too short... more so if the world is flat, why not make it your playing ground.


Bla!! Blaa!! Blaaa!!!

I have to get back to work. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment