Sunday, March 6, 2011

Random Mission

I have three beautiful house mates and we're all single by choice. Two days ago, I was in one of my house mates room and we were talking about random stuffs. One thing led to another and we started talking about this family in Houston.The husband is a famous surgeon in Houston and earns about three hundred and fifty thousand US Dollars on every surgery he performs.

We both did a little bit of stalking on Facebook because she knows them. They attend the same church. Apparently, the surgeon and his family goes on vacation every summer to Jamaica or the Bahamas. 

We sat on the floor in her room and thought about our lives and that of our children. Then I remembered I have a cousin who attends a Medical School in Nashville. I told her it won't be a bad idea to go visit him and see if we can network and meet our future doctors. You never know what might happen *wink*

I told my other roommates and they all loved the idea hopefully our mission gets accomplished. However, I have a soft spot for engineers, accountants, business men, not really a big fan of doctors because my sister and dad are doctors.. But like i said.. "You never know"

Sooo, this coming weekend we are going to Nashville to see if something good will come out of our trip. "You never know" 

"Networking they say is never a bad idea."

I'll keep you all posted.


No comments:

Post a Comment