Thursday, March 17, 2011

PR in me

Being a PR student, I think I have been taught differently.. Or better still, my professors teach me differently. I remember taking an internship class last semester and I disliked it so much because I thought it was a waste and of no use.. Along the line, I began to realize how useful it was.

I came across this article through a PR dude I follow on twitter and I thought it was necessary to share it.

Although, I think you should take your time to read it because there is a lot that can be learned especially for people like me that are looking for jobs but, Its pretty long, so I'll summarize it in a sentence. "After a job interview, learn to send a Thank You note.. It takes nothing to send one. A card is less than a dollar" It is very necessary to do so because it makes you stand out. If don't believe me, click on the link.

Why You Will Never Get Hired at Our PR Firm

2 comments: