Thursday, February 24, 2011

This Day

I sit at work and wonder what to do. This week has been pretty slow and depressing for me. I miss my mom, she is the only human that knows how to put a smile on my face whenever. 

My awesome internship supervisor gave me a bunch of  printed papers on social media and told me to read about it. After reading it...I decided to blog to share my thoughts, opinions and interests. 

I'm 99.9 percent Scorpio. I Love God, life, family and friends. I believe i'm really hard to please.. You can never know what goes through my head even though i wear a smile all the time. Life is full of shits. 

I graduate in 3months which is kinda exciting knowing i'm going to be done with school for a while... but on the other side, i wish i knew what i was going to do with my life.

Applying for jobs Isn't fun at all. If you ask me, i'l tell you looking for jobs is like taking a writing class because you have to change your resume and cover letter a hundred and ten times to fit the criteria of job your'e looking for. I believe i'm graduating with a Cum Laude or however it's spelt in public relations and advertising and a minor in business administration. 

From my previous work experiences, I know I want to work for a PR firm because cooperate PR is boring.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment