Friday, July 13, 2012

Lost in thoughts

Dear blog,
I haven't been fair to you in so long... I haven't visited you in months neither have i written to you. I've had a lot going on and I really do not know where to start from.

Too many things going on but I'm definitely going to blog about them and make sure you guys catch up on the gist.

My excuses for not blogging, First; I've been too lazy to blog, second; my computer screen is blank.. well the LCD is broken so i literally  have to connect it to the TV to use it.. Yes I know I need a new computer.. I don't need no reminder. Third, I'm in NYC tooo many things going on.. I'l rather go out than blog.. that's how bad I have gotten.. I mean even when I go out, I usually write my posts on my phone then email it to myself then post in on my blog...complicated I know.. But even my phone has issues.. Everything seems to be going wrong.. But oh well, cant really complain.

Of late, I've been lost in my thoughts... If you know me well, you realize I am more of a listener than a talker.. well, "Empathy" is one of my strengths according to Clifton Strength Finder.. We all had to take the Strength Finders test as a freshman back in college.

Empathy in my own words is "when you can sense the feelings or thoughts of others" Don't get me wrong.. I'm not a witch..lol! Its just natural. For instance: I can talk to someone for less than 5 minutes and tell what kind of person he/she is and tell what he/she is going through. Well, I think I exaggerated the 5 minutes.. Lets say 20minutes or so.

Anyways, the sad part of been a good listener is "Who is your listener"

I am my Listener... I enjoy talking to myself.. Call me a Weido.

You ever being in a situation where by someone is talking to you and you're nodding your head giving all the non verbal signs that you're paying attention but your mind is really not there? and when he/or she says "oh whats the last thing I said." and your response is "what, I dint get that.. was about to ask you. Lol" Yep, that;s me blanking out and lost in my thoughts.





2 comments:

  1. haha, you are such a razz girl.... plus a weirdo, i dont think the internet should be knowing all the conversations you have with yourself that you dont listen too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, Grandpa thanks for taking your "Granny Time" to comment.. .lol

    ReplyDelete